We take the protection of your data seriously. That is why we have opted neither to participate in the usual social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, nor to use web analysis services such as Google Analytics.
1. Name and contact data of our data controller
This privacy information applies to data processing by:
Data controller: Frau Joanne Perrault
Tel.: +49 681 - 98 90 51 0
2. Collection and storage of personal data, nature and purpose of the use of such data
a) When you visit our website
When you visit our website, the browser installed in your device automatically transmits information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is collected automatically, i.e. without any action on your part, and stored until it is automatically erased:
- IP address of the inquiring device,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the downloaded file,
- website from which our website was accessed (referrer URL),
- the browser and possibly also the operating system of your device and the name of your access provider.
We process the above data for the following purposes:
- to ensure that the connection to our website can be properly established,
- to ensure convenient use of our website,
- to assess the security and stability of the system, and
- for other administrative purposes
b) When you use our contact form
If you have any questions whatsoever, we offer you the option of contacting us by using the form provided on our website. If you do so, you have to state a valid e-mail address so that we know who has submitted the inquiry and to enable us to answer it. Any other information you provide is voluntary.
Processing your data to enable us to contact you takes place in compliance with Art. 6, Para.1, S.1, Point a GDPR on the basis of the consent which you have given voluntarily.
The personal data collected by us to enable use of the contact form are automatically erased after your inquiry has been dealt with.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for any purposes other than those stated below.
We will disclose your personal data to third parties only if
- you have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6, Para.1, S.1, Point a GDPR,
- disclosure is necessary pursuant to Art. 6, Para.1, S.1, Point f GDPR to enforce, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- we are legally obliged to disclose the data pursuant to Art. 6, Para.1, S.1, Point c GDPR, and/or
- if disclosure is legally permissible and necessary for the performance of a contract with you pursuant to Art. 6, Para.1, S.1, Point b GDPR.
The cookie is used to store information in connection with your specific device. However, this does not mean that we obtain direct information about your identity.
We also use temporary cookies to make our website more user-friendly. These temporary cookies are stored on your device for a predefined period of time. If you visit our website and use our services again, the cookie automatically recognises that you have visited our website before and knows what information you provided and which settings you chose so that you do not need to do so again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the above purposes of protecting our legitimate interests and the legitimate interests of third parties pursuant to Art. 6, Para.1, S.1, Point f GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can also set your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that you are always informed before a new cookie is installed. However, if you deactivate cookies completely, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Plugins and tools, integration of external web services data processing outside the EU
We use the following external web services:
This website uses Google Maps to show a map of our location. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. On using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of data which are collected automatically as well as data you have entered by Google, a Google representative or a third-party provider.
Google Web Fonts
This website uses web fonts provided by Google to maintain consistency in font display. When you load a web page, your browser will load the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
The browser that you are using must be connected to Google’s servers in order to achieve this. Google will therefore be aware that you have accessed our website using your IP address. The use of Google web fonts is implemented in the interests of delivering a consistent and appealing presentation of our online service. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6, Para 1, Point f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, your computer will use a default font.
6. Rights of the data subject
You have the following rights:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR you have the right to obtain information on your personal data which are processed by us. In particular you can request information on the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, your right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, to lodge a complaint, the right to know the source of the data if these have not been collected by us and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR you have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data or completion of any incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR you have the right to obtain erasure of your personal data stored by us unless processing is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR you have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful and you oppose their erasure and we no longer need the data but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or have objected to their processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have those data transmitted to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR you have the right to withdraw the consent given to us at any time. As a result, we shall in future no longer be permitted to continue processing the data for which this consent was originally given;
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can lodge the complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual place of residence, your place of work or the registered office of our company.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6, Para.1, S.1, Point f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or if the reason for the objection is that the data are processed for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case you have a general right to object, which we shall respect without the assertion that a particular situation exists.
If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw consent or to object, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to info@JplusP.de.
8. Data security
During your visit to the website we use the well-known SSL (Secure Socket Layer) system in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser at the time. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether an individual page of our website is encrypted from the closed image of the key or the lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We also take suitable technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data against chance or deliberate manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction and unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are improved continuously to keep pace with technical developments.